For 8 people ()
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound(s) thin speghetti
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounce(s) velveeta cheese
Cheesy Shrimp Pasta - Grandma Hardys Directions
- Place pasta into boiling water, cook according to pkg directions
- Melt butter in a pan large enough to accomodate the pasta and sauce
- Add onion and cook til softened
- At this point you can add fresh mushrooms or a can of sliced mushrooms.
- Add Velveeta, you can use plain and add a few dashes of hot sauce or use the Mexican Velveeta
- Bring this to a boil, add shrimp
- Drain noodles and place in sauce, and eat!
- I have used frozen cooked shrimp and also fresh and cooked it in the sauce. It works either way