For 12 Serving(s) ()
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) finely grated carrots
- 3/4 cup(s) rolled oats
Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk the flour, oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat the butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium high speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 min.
- Add the carrots and beat until combined, then beat in the egg. Stir in the flour mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then stir in raisins.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange scoops of dough (1 rounded tablespoon per cookie) about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Bake until the cookies are golden and set around the edges but the centers are still soft, about 20 minutes. Transfer to racks and cool
- To make the filling
- Beat the marshmallow cream, cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until thick and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon filling on the flat side of half the cookies, sandwich with the remaining cookies.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 2 days.