For 4 people ()
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) blue, gorgonzola or feta cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, about 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley or pecans
Cheeseball - Savory Directions
- Place cheese's in a bowl, let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes or until softened. Beat onion and worchestershire sauce into cheeses with electric mixer on low speed until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours until firm enought to shape into a ball.
- Shape into a ball, roll in parsley or nuts, place on serving plate and serve with crackers.
- Yield about 16 servings.
- Left over cheeseball is great to add to homemade macaroni and cheese, or I have also spread it over boneless skinless chicken breasts and baked it. You can also spread it inside a quesadilla. It's yummy!