For 4 people ()
- 2 cup(s) cooked, shredded pork
- 2 cup(s) salsa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Shredded Pork Tacos Directions
- When you have a pork roast dinner use the leftovers creatively. Shred the pork while its still warm and store in the fridge.
- When you're ready for dinner, cook the onion in about 1 tbl of olive oil until softened, add the garlic and the pork, after about 1 minute add the salsa. Cook until almost all the liquid has cooked out and the mixture is fairly dry.
- When its all hot serve in warmed or lightly fried corn tortillas with shredded lettuce, cheese and a bit of sour cream.
- These are really full of flavor and the measurements are just a guess. There is no exact science here, just play with what you have. Use red or green salsas, more or less garlic, whatever. It's a quick easy dinner