For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2/3 cup(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan, set aside
- In a medium saucepan heat brown sugar and butter over medium heat til sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Cool slightly
- Stir in eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Spread in prepared pan, Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or til done. Cut into bars while warm
- I have a larger baking pan and I double this recipe and bake it in that. I slightly underbake it because I like it gooey and chewy. I stir in the nuts and chocolate chips too.
- Also you have to watch this thing bake, it goes from gooey to really overdone quite quickly and I hate it crunchy