For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 5 ounce(s) jar bacon cheese spread
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 5 ounce(s) jar old english cheese spread
- 5 ounce(s) roka blue cheese spread
Easy Cheese Ball Directions
- In a small bowl, mix all the cheese's completely. Cover bowl and chill overnight.
- When ready to use, scrape cheese onto chopped nuts on waxed paper. Mold into a ball, using the wax paper to help you. Use more nuts if needed.
- You can use chopped parsley instead of the nuts if you like but then it must be used in a day. Parsley will not store well.
- Refrigerate til ready to serve, store in the fridge