For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 1 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 large red pepper
- 4 1/2 cup(s) small pearl onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 5 cup(s) vinegar
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 3 quarts, cucumbers
- 14 ounce(s) Dan's mustard (dry, 1/4 cup)
Mustard Pickles Directions
- Cut all in small pieces (except onions). Cover with 1 tbs salt and 1 quart water. Boil, then drain.
- Mix dry ingredients in a little water. Add to cucumber mixture. Add vinegar. Boil 20 minutes.
- Thicken with corn starch. Seal while hot, like you would jam
- If you cant find Dans dry mustard, substitute any good quality dry mustard. This recipe has won awards at the county fair!