For 10 people ()
- 1 cup(s) blueberries, or cranberries, or chopped bananas or apricots
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 cup(s) plus 2 tbs milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter, melted and cooled
Best Ever Blueberry Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 400. Line muffin cups with 10 paper liners
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
- In a seperate bowl, whick together the melted butter, egg and milk. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and whisk until just blended, mixture will be a little lumpy
- Add fruit and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan and cool