For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated onion
- 1/8 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
Benedictine Dip Directions
- Grate cucumber and drain in a fine mesh sieve. Comvine cucumber, cream cheese, onion, salt and mayonnaise, sour cream in a food processor. Transfer to a bowl and add chopped dill
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Great with snap peas, carrots, etc.....