For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 4 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoon(s) baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) rice krispies
- 8 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) butter
Chocolate Marshmallow Bars Directions
- In a mixing bowl, cream 3/4 cup butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, beat til fluffy.
- combine flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Spread in jelly roll pan, Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cake, return to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a knife dipped in water, spread the melted marshmallows evenly over cake. Cool.
- For topping, combine chocolate chips, 3 tbs butter and peanut butter in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and well blended. Remove from heat, stir in cereal, spread over marshmallows, chill
- Yield about 3 dz