For 10 people ()
- 1 recipe pizza dough or 2 loaves foraen bread dough
- 2 cup(s) left over cooked pork roast
- 1 cup(s) BBQ sauce of your choice
BBQ Pork Empanadas Directions
- Shred or finely chop pork roast and mix with the bbq sauce. You can add cooked onions or jalapenos or anything else that sounds tasty at this point. Roll out pizza or bread dough to about 1/4 inch thick and cut into circles. The size of the circle depends on how big you want them to be, couple bites....more?
- Place a spoonful of the meat mixture on the circles and fold over. Seal up by brushing one edge of the dough with a beaten egg.
- At this point the empanadas can be baked on a cookie sheet at 350 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Brushing the tops with the egg will make a pretty outcome. OR you can deep fry them until golden