For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 12 ounce(s) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts, optional
- 1 butter pecan cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1 tub, ready to spread chocolate frosting
- 2 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
Butterscotch Squares Directions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat cake mix (dry), margarine and egg in large bowl on low speed until blended. Press on bottom of ungreased 13x9x2 pan. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden, cool
- In 3 qt saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallow, chips and frosting , stirring constantly until melted. Stir in cereal, spread over baked layer. Sprinkle with nuts, press down lightly.
- Refridgerate 1 hour. Cut into 48 squares