For 15 people ()
- 1 pound(s) angel hair pasta
- 1 pinch(es) red pepper flakes
- 3 pints, cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic, I just use 2 or 3 medium cloves
- 2 cup(s) mozarella cheese, cut into small cube
- 8 to 10 large basil leaves, julienned
Summer Garden Pasta Directions
- put the tomatoes, basil, garlic, red pepper flakes, 1 tsp salt and some pepper in a large bowl.
- Cover with 1/2 C olive oil cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside at room temp for 4 hours. I know that seems like a long time but do it! Magic will happen at the flavor level!
- Just before you're ready to serve cook the pasta, drain well and add to the tomato mixture. Toss together
- Add the cheese's, toss again and serve
- You can have extra parm or basil ready to top the pasta if desired