For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2/3 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas, 2 or 3
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) Butter, softened
Banana Chocolate Chip Bars Directions
- Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking sheet, set aside
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter for 30 seconds. Add the sugar, brown sugar, bakin gpowder, and salt, beat til combined.
- Beat in the egg, bananas and vanilla til combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in remaining flour, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread in the prepared pan. Bake at 350 about 25 minutes or til golden. Cool and cut into bars.
- Yield: 36 bars